Do I have to get an ignition interlock device if I do diversion?

Oregon law was changed this year through House Bill 3075, thus requiring defendants entering into the diversion program to get ignition interlock devices installed in their cars. The effective date of this new requirement will be for offenses committed on or after January 1, 2012.

Fees associated with diversion due to drinking and driving will also increase.

Rob Crow
Connect with me
Licensed to practice law in all State & Federal Courts in Oregon.
Post A Comment